Monday, August 22, 2005

At my place

Man last night was hectic, it was the last night for the mball registration. Muntaka, Hafsa ,Youcef and Herra came to my house last night at 6 and Muntaka left at 12. Actually it was kinda fun especially watching the sisters and them trying to make teams. The sisters pull through they got 6 teams mashallah and the brothers got 9 teams. I can't wait fo this tourney it's gonna be hype,fun and exciting. Hopefully we get a huge crowd of audience on the 27 at Grant Mac to cheer on the basketball teams and to support mball. So that in the future people will be encourage to organize such tournaments.

Last night at my place we also had a meeting for the volunteer appreciation night this Wednesday at sultan banquet hall at 7. We got youcef to be Mc and Muntaka to do closing remarks. I escape from any position even though youcef wanted me to be Mc or co Mc with him, but his plan failed . I most likely just be their chilling that evening and making fun of muntaka and youcef (jk I would never do that to my bros).
Inshallah this week is looking to be a fun and exciting week with the volunteer appreciation dinner and the mball tourney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home