Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Graduating high school

Grad pictures are coming up and I need a Grad quote so if anyone has any good quotes make sure u leave it cuz rite now I think I am going to go with “there is none worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is his last and final messenger.” But I don’t know if that is going to be good for Da wah, it just might confuse ppl. I want a quote that will get people thinking about life and changing their perspective on it. Maybe I am aiming to high with a simple quote.

Grad I didn’t want to take the pics or even go to commencement but peer pressure prevailed actually it was a few people who I love dearly which wanted to see me graduate and it would mean a lot to them. So I said it wont hurt and I would make a couple ppl happy why not.

Why am I not hype for grad, I guess cuz I don’t feel like I accomplish anything. WOWS applaud me, I did a couple of courses and I got over 50% so I get some certificate. I don’t see a big achievement, maybe when I graduate from some university it would be tremendously more exciting, But rite now big deal that I am graduating high school.

A day that frightens me but also gives me a purpose. That’s the day I want to graduate with flying colors. That’s the day where I will be excited for graduating. When I don’t get a certificate but I receive the book in my right hand. That will be the day I am jumping with joy and I will be saying “HERE!! Read my record! Surely, I did believe that I shall meet my Account!” (Surah Al-Haqqah)

Patience I am going to have to wait for that day but in the mean time I should be ranking in marks so I am successful in that day of judgment and a good step to that goal is coming up with a amazing quote that could have the potential of changing someone’s life. Therefore leave a quote in the comment section or email me any good quotes that u know of.

6 Comments:

Blogger Salwa said...

salaams

sorry i dont got a good quote for u but i do wanna tell u not to sound so pessimistic, ok fine graduating grade 12 may not be such a big thing in our western world nor may it be the biggest thing on the day of judgement but the key thing u missed in what u said was saying Alhamdulillah for being able to attain the kind of education so many ppl in this world are denied, its a blessing from Allah and eventhough it may not be all that, it still merits a HUGE Alhamdulillah i thinks

salaam salaam
P.S - do go into education, its such an amazing faculty :)

1:16 AM  
Blogger SStudios said...

Check your email.

Have emailed you something :P.

11:47 AM  
Blogger hafsah said...

:)

ahaha imagine you go all fundamental on your quote with a pic of you pointing and with crazy eyes saying "IF YOU DONT CONVERT YOU'LL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!"

l...o...l? no. okay. anyways im not excited about graduating either. seems kinda superficial, its been done soooo many times. but hey, it makes my mom happy so why not?

12:24 PM  
Blogger nawid said...

AA
Salaams no ur rite Salwa and I first want to thank Allah for giving me such a wonderful life. With my post i wasn’t talking about education i was talking about how much people hype up Grad and how for some people its the best thing in life they think that will ever happen to them but in return i see it us a small checkpoint of my life and something that i should reflect on, what have i done in these past few years. Khair inshallah but thanx for the reminder and ur rite we should never take for granted what Allah has given us.
Salaams

5:03 PM  
Blogger nawid said...

Yo Taka thanx for the email and ur words of wisdom which have guided me through many times of tribulations.
salaams

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"They said: Glorified be Thee! We have no knowledge except what Thou hast taught us. Indeed, Thou art the August, the Wise!" - Qur'an, 2:32

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home