Sunday, April 23, 2006


I need to change, I need to set goals for myself, i need to reflect on my life, this weekend was terrible i didn’t do anything productive. I just sat there and watch playoff games, it was terrible and i hate this feeling of disappointment and the feeling that i wasted two days of my life. I need to get into a routine; i need to divide my time for Islamic work, sports, school and family/friends. I need to get into the routine i had in December that i was always busy doing something productive. I dunno tonight inshAllah i am going to make a short-term plan and a long term plan. I need to make a difference. First obstacle that i need to overcome is sleep. I love sleep so much but it takes away so much time. I need to be discipline and stop sleeping in. Last week i slept in every single day. Change, i need to reflect and do something i need to start memorizing Quran and reading books. Here actually lets not waste anymore time i am going to set rough goals right now!

Memorize at least 3 ayats a day with translation
Read Quran with Tafsir at least for an hour
Go to Aunty house at least twice a week
Join track and be committed four times a week
Soccer season, train with cousin four times a week
Read a book for at least an hour
Any left over time do my homework.

I think that should make me busy, allhamduAllah now I need to go and actually plan short-term goals and long-term goals and work for it inshAllah.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm... hi... helloo... EXCUSE ME!!!!.... why does homework come LAST???? ... i mean i agree that reading the quar'an should come first... but after that.... why is homework just left over time.... nawid... rite now.. at this time, u need to focus on ur studies.. only 2 months of high school left and next year is uni.. many people bomb first year of uni and that screws their life over... i think u need to give more priority to ur homework

9:26 PM  
Blogger nawid said...

AA
Homework??? who does that and if i have time to spare i will InshAllah do my homework.
salaams

7:04 PM  
Blogger hafsah said...

apparently Nawid, I heard that university is basically 99% work ethic. Regardless of how smart you are, if you don't have that text book down, you're going no where.

all the more reason to slack for these last two months?

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have to make spare time for homework... seriously...homework is important!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger SStudios said...

University is nowhere close to 99% work ethic lol.

For some people it's 99% work ethic.

In university, as in life, there are many who excel simply because they are quick at understanding the system and knowing what to do and when to do it with minimal effort.

One thing is for certain though, time management is a big part of the whole formula.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home