Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Visit to the Hospital



Today after school my sister and her freinds went to go visit a 5 year old girl who just had surgery.I had to go as a chapperone for the sisters like usual.Actually at first i was like "oh my god I have to babysit my sister again!"Now i am very glad that i went because it made be realize how much I take for granted my good health. When i was their we saw what i think was a girl who was burnt from head to toe. Ya Allah! when i saw this person i didn't know what to do i stood frozen, my heart felt like someone had stuck a knife through it. I felt so sorry for that person who had gone through such trauma.

I never ever thought of being in such a situation till today.Seeing that person made be realise that Allah can do the same thing to me any time.After i left the hospital all these questions ran through my head.

Would I have patience?
Would i keep my faith strong?
Would I ask myself why has this happened to me?

I need to change myself.I truly need to love Allah and his messenger more than myself.Than if Allah snatches my good health. i would not turn back on Allah instead i would recognized that it is a test from Allah and that i will recieve reward in the afterlife for my patience and struggle. That little girl make du'aa for her.Her name is Ayan and mashallah her courage I love that girl. AND MAY ALLAH GIVE HER FAMILY AND HER PATIENTS AND REWARD

1 Comments:

Blogger hafsah said...

yeh when my grandma had cancer last summer there was always something to literally gawk at. usually it was how optimistic they were was what got me. but I guess you would have no choice not to be...

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home