Sunday, October 16, 2005

Test

Today I wish to speak to all
about a test that I am facing that hurts painful difficult
need to be patience
a test where
within ur ummah u feel betrayed hurt
and u have no trust
where ur brother disrespects u
where ur brother calls u a liar
where ur brother calls u a hypocrite
where ur brother calls u a show-off.
where u brother disgraces u.
The pain the agony
where he’s speaking daggers to his brother
what shall I do
what should I do
if a confront him,
if a be mean
if a be rude
if a reply to his words of daggers with my own.
that would cause him to runaway from this beautiful religion of Islam
that would result in more pain not only with my heart but with others
what should I do
where ur brother backbites
where he slanders
where they don’t care about eating the flesh of there brother
what should I do
keep silent
and hope that Allah can pave the road for me.
listen to the abuse
and wait for the reward of Allah and the afterlife
that’s all I can do
i do not want to be the cause of them running away from this deen
ill endure the pain and agony hoping it will benefit all
emailed by a friend..

7 Comments:

Blogger the voices within said...

that was good

10:12 PM  
Blogger hafsah said...

wait k so...somebody email you that whole thing (feeling that way)?

8:02 AM  
Blogger nawid said...

AA
Yah well its a long story. I kinda dreamnt about it. It's weird i just said emailed by a freind so that i woudln't have to ans any que or ppl sayin is that how u feel and all.

4:07 PM  
Blogger hafsah said...

nawid. i think so badly of you know that you've spoken your mind. and everyone you know hates you.

you dreamt it though? i had a dream we were all playing hijabless basketball together with missy elliot in the flier force warehouse at night...:S

what makes you think if you write something like that people will get offended. even if they do, they'll only be offended because you brought attention to thier flaws. and why do you even care about what anyone thinks about you in the first place?!

we're from different worlds you and I...er yeh I have to go...lol

salaam salaam

11:14 AM  
Blogger Youcef said...

"and everyone you know hates you."


Huh?

2:07 PM  
Blogger hafsah said...

*kacemi picks up his...wait what do algerians pick up? we have our cricket bats, palis have thier rocks...and algerians have their...sand! yes sand. kacemi picks a fist full of sand.* "everyone hates Nawid eh?"

I was being sarcastic. you know...trying to shut down his arguement by making it seem 'stupid'. uh...nevermind.

dont worry kacemi...I love Nawid just as much as you do :)

oh PS-I was at tharawi last night and i saw this sister praying infront of me and im like wow mashallah shes soooooo pretty. and it turned out to be your mom. what im trying to get at is your mom's hot. :D

dana, notice how I only leave crackhead comments on yours, and Nawid's blog? hmmmm

9:05 AM  
Blogger Youcef said...

Ahh... ty for clearing up.

Some of your comments can leave me very confused! :P

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home