Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Story

Yerstrday at jummah khutba I was giving the khutba.I was talking about Da wah and my main point for dawah was that actions speek louder than word and that we should be role models in the soceity and that is the best way to give da wah.

The story is about a old women leaving mecca because of prophet muhhamad peace be upon him:

It would be such a pleasure to have you come along with me
I accpet your gracious offer of kindness and company.
But as we walk along young man I have only one requestas we
tavel down this road .
DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT Muhaammad
because of him their is no peace and i have trouble in my mind
SO DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT Muhhammad
As we walk along together we will get along just fine

That man upsets me so much
I hear of his name and reputation everywhere i go
His family and clan once knew him as an honest man
He is dividing everyone with his claim that God is one.

HE mislead all the weako ones and the poor one and the slaves
They think that the found wealth and freedom following his way
He has currupted the youth
With his twisted brand of truth
Convince that they all are strong
Given them somwhere to belong

Thank you young man your reall been so kind
Your genorosity and smile is very rare to find
Let me give you some advice
Since you've been so nice
From Muhhamad stay away

Now before we part
and if it's alrite
May I ask you young man
Who are you and what is your name
Forgive what was that
your words werent very clear
My ear's are getting old
sometimes it's hard to hear
It's truly rather funny and though i am surly must be wrong
But i thought u said your name was..........MUHHAMAD


Man doesnt this story bring tears rollig down your face this was our prophet our role model.

3 Comments:

Blogger SStudios said...

Ah yes. Dawud Wharnsby Ali - Don't Talk to me About Muhammed

DWA is always a treat.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Youcef said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 AM  
Blogger hafsah said...

*confused face* Its a song??

we never really...got a chance to finish. mneh.

oh!...and ramadan mubarak :).

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home