Monday, April 24, 2006

Teaching


I love teaching, its an amazing feeling, I hope I make a difference in these kids life’s.Yesterday we were discussing the importance of prayer and why we pray. I ask the kids who love Allah with great passion all there hands shoot up and the yelled I do. I said again and I got a louder reply. Then I was like who prays fajr, silence took over; a few hands went up hesitantly. Then a student of mine looked at me and said wait that doesn’t make sense, since one of the reason we pray is because we love Allah but then why don’t we wake up for Fajr. She took the words right out of my mouth. Then all the kids began thinking; it was one of the most productive classes and they ask some intelligent questions. The system today doesn’t really tap into these kids potential. I gave theses kids a research project Gr .10 level assignment and I wanted to see how they respond. I wasn’t expecting anything great but there presentations were amazing. They roused up to the challenge. All I know is I love teaching and I hope to make a difference and those kids life.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not only do u teach those younger than you.. but u teach your peers as well. and perhaps even those that are older. U've made a big difference already, I'm sure of it. Keep it up :D

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not only do u teach those younger than you.. but u teach your peers as well. and perhaps even those that are older. U've made a big difference already, I'm sure of it. Keep it up :D

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! posted twice! my bad

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so gogagoga cute *muaha*
InshAllah you will make a good teacher .

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't listen to these people....they are trying to brain wash u ....lol...u have to be a DOCTOR......do we have any chem homework ????

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home