Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Skipping



I have been skipping way too much these last few weeks, why well there are many reasons. I have been going through a lot of problems and allhamduAllah many of them I have solved or in the process of solving, There have been a significant amount of people who have came up to me and gave me there advice of me skipping and I want to say jazaakumullkhair and I am also thankful to Allah for giving me such brothers/sisters who care so much for me. Like for example today I got a phone call on my cell phone from my teacher, thanks to my cousin Yawer, but hey I knew it was my teacher and I stilled picked up. I could hear the laughter of the classroom in the background, at first I was pissed of at my good old buddy but I realize he did it for me. Which was indeed a huge load of my shoulders, my teacher just asks me to come to his class tomorrow. There’s been countless of others who have done the same for me and who have advised me to stop skipping, some tried to drag me to class, some yelled, some stop talking to me, and some tried to inform me in a jokingly matter. But in the end there all right and inshAllah I am going to make an effort, to not to skip after this weekend is up.


There’s one thing that gets to me that 80% of the people who advice me to stop skipping think I am at home sleeping and not doing anything that I don’t feel like going to school.
I admit there’s been three of four times where I have skipped for no good reason, but the rest of the time I am at home doing things, like what? Well I wish I could tell the world but I don’t want to complain and have anyone to sympathize for me. There are many others who are going through way more tribulations than me and they deserve your sympathy and help. Life is beautiful and I am just going to continue on life and make an effort to cross all hurdles. Everyone has challenges in life, but its how we react to those challenges, my life’s been great and these last three weeks have been the best because I have learned so much and it has added to the mustered seed of wisdom I posses. Youcef said it the best on msn. Our conversation was something to the effect of

Youcef: How’s life
Nawid: tough I have this and this to do and all these problems to figure out.
Youcef: Go to your teacher and tell him that you where skipping and then catch up on all your homework.
Nawid: Yeah only if life was the simple
Youcef: well then it wouldn’t be life.

Something on those lines but that got to me, Thanks Youcef I couldn’t do my homework after that, because I was thinking about his statement, its so true if we weren’t faced with tribulations how would we learn about life, how would we feel life, overcoming challenges its another blessing from Allah (SWT).

4 Comments:

Blogger hafsah said...

summer school at ani-lay! summer school in a box that seems to never end :(. how do you guys not get lost?

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am afraid ur rite. Life is nothing without problems and tests that is the reason why we are here on earth. But that does not mean u stop going to school because u have problems going on in ur life. Its understandable if u need to take a day or two off to deal with something but three weeks c'mon now thats extensive. anyways im hoping ur gunna get ur act together and finish off this school yr theres on two months left...hang in there. and u seriously better start going to all ur classes after this weekend is up cuz u said that about last weekend and u skipped practically this whole week. Alright enough with the lectures just no if u ever wanna talk you got a pair of ears waiting to listen:) thanks for all the times uve listen to me complain

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes if you focus on your school work then u can forget about the other problems in life. That way time can pass by and you may get a new perpective on the problem and how to deal with it or perhaps the problem may be solved or may not seem as significant any more.
But im glad to see that u finally realized that you need to stop skipping... now I ask... why wait till after the weekend?

8:31 PM  
Blogger nawid said...

salaams
Dont worry I started today
and thxx
salaams

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home