Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Why

I don’t understand why people take salat so lightly. Actually I do because i use to be one of those people who would pray five times a day but I wasn't really praying. Two reasons why
1. I wasn’t steadfast I didn’t want to pray but i did because i had too but back in the day i never prayed for the right reason which therefore does not provide no contentment in the heart.
2. I did not understand why to pray but if u began to contemplate than u realize why doesn’t everyone pray .Ur praying to your lord who has provided u with ur hands, beauty, skill and family etc he has provided everything for us and we cant bow five times a day for him and after realizing this and then looking forward in worshiping my lord and thanking him for every thing that he has provided for us .I feel contentment peace in my heart its indescribable. Now every time I miss prayer I feel depressed I feel like there’s is a hole in my heart filled with fire.
Prayer is a simple act but yet difficult to perform.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beauty ...

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home